Please choose from one of the following options:
- If your inquiry is concerning the new tolled highways, you may contact 407 ETR, the province’s tolling service provider for Highway 407, using any one of the following methods:
- Online: www.on407.ca
- Call: 1-888-407-0407
- Visit: 407 ETR’s Customer Service Centre, 6300 Steeles Avenue West, Woodbridge, ON
- Mail: 6300 Steeles Avenue West, Woodbridge, ON L4H 1J1
- Fax: 905-264-5315
- If your inquiry is concerning the existing 407 ETR from the Queen Elizabeth Way and Highway 403 in Burlington, to Highway 7 and Brock Road (Durham Regional Road 1) in Pickering, please contact 407 ETR.
- If your inquiry is about the construction easterly from Brock Road known as Highway 407 East Phase 1 (from Brock Road in Pickering to Harmony Road in Oshawa and/or Highway 412), please contact the 407 East Development Group.
- If your inquiry is about the next phase of construction known as Highway 407 East Phase 2 (from Harmony Road in Oshawa to Highway 35/115 in Clarington and/or Highway 418), please contact Blackbird Infrastructure Group.
For all other inquiries, please complete the following form. Please feel free to read our privacy statement.