Consultation with the community and other stakeholders has been ongoing and will continue throughout the Highway 407 East project.
To date, consultation activities have included:
- A Public Information Centre for Phase 2 ( Display panels from June 4 and 6, 2013)
- A public open house for Phase 1 ( Display panels from June 29, 2011)
- Municipal, regulatory and community advisory groups
- Fact Sheets
- Aboriginal engagement
- The development of a Community Value Plan
- Property information sessions
- Sale and Relocation of Heritage Structures
Further consultation with stakeholders will take place as the project moves forward. Notices will be placed in local newspapers and included on this website to advise the public of event details. If you are interested in updates about the project, please sign up for our email list here.
If you are interested in learning about Phase 2 activities, please visit the Blackbird Infrastructure’s website.
See their website for meeting dates and times.